At Val Chester
Access to the site for a day: $7/ per person, $3/ per child, free for 0-5 years old, maximum of $17 per family.
At Val Chester, our wish is that you spent quality time surrounded by nature while having fun with those accompanying you!
- Forest trails for walking, snowshoeing and cross country skiing
- River or lake fishing
- Fishing in the lake ($)
- Swimming in the river
- Soccer, Badminton, Volleyball fields, Basketball hoop
- Bocce, Horseshoes,
- Family room with TV, reading corner and board games
- Our site connects with trails accessible for quads, ATVs, snowmobiles.
Up our North sector land. You won’t hear them near by the river where our camping, cottages and activities are taking place.
- Winter activities
Snowshoeing, cross country skiing, skating, sledding, ice fishing and snowmobiling
- Free wireless Internet
- Ball room and different menu available
- Heated sanitary facilities with toilets and showers
- Laundry room
- Covered picnic areas with barbecues
We also like to celebrate! For more information, click the Events tab to help plan your holiday with us!
- 29 May 2020
Due to Covid-19 Exceptionally for the 2020 season
We cannot receive travellers or day visitors.
Thank you for your understanding and have a good season.
You can contact us by email for reservations, reception, event, campsite for 2021.
- 6 October 2016
- 17 August 2016
Information for all !!!
You have a meeting to plan
Friends to see, family party.
We are the perfect place.
Meal, an intimate room, ambience and decor unic, on the riverside.
In the Quebec Center
1:30 from Quebec
2:00 from Montreal,
1:00 from Sherbrooke